Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition, you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to abide by them in full.
- The prize for this competition provided by Jeff Einstein Jewellery (ABN 23068307590) is one 18ct gold diamond eternity band from the “Collectables by JE” range. The eternity band is based on a ring size M, which would be set with twenty-eight (28) round brilliant cut diamonds with a total diamond weight of 0.80ct. The winner can choose the gold colour, in 18ct white, yellow or rose gold to the value of $2,930 (two thousand nine hundred and thirty dollars).
- In the event that the ring size required by the winner is larger than an M, then a sizing bar will be added to the ring to achieve the required size; any additional diamonds wanted will be at the winner’s expense. In the event that the ring size required is smaller than an M, fewer diamonds will be used, and the total diamond weight will be less than 0.80ct. The winner will not be compensated in any manner for the reduction in gold and diamonds used.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
- The customer will be entitled to one entry per transaction over $1,500 when completed either online or in-store between the 1st and 24th of December 2021. This offer excludes repairs and handmade jobs.
- Entry is open to all NSW residents over 18 years of age. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. The entrant must fill in the provided entry form in store and provide at least their full name, contact number, and email address, and place the entry in the provided entry box. For online purchases entries will be filled in on behalf of the purchaser and placed in the entry box.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive marketing emails from Jeff Einstein Jewellery. Entrants may unsubscribe from these emails at any stage by following the instructions contained in the footer of the marketing emails.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email, and is responsible for visiting the store within 21 days in person to organise the prize. The prize will be crafted in the new year (2022), and the customer will be advised when it is ready for collection.
- Should travel restrictions due to COVID 19 be in place at the competition end date, then alternative arrangements will be discussed with the prize winner.
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner. If contact cannot be made within 14 days then the promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- This competition commences at 9am on the 1st of December 2021 and will close at 12pm on Friday the 24th of December 2021 AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time).
- The winning entry will be randomly drawn by a representative of Jeff Einstein Jewellery by 3pm (15:00hrs) on Friday the 24th of December 2021 (AEDT), and the winner will be notified by phone and email.
- Jeff Einstein Jewellery may use the winning results of this competition for promotional purposes on their website and/or social media pages.